Lakme has recently come up with a set of 10 matte lip crayons at a highly competitive price. The lipsticks look exactly like the coloring crayons, so make sure you keep them away from each other.
Price: Rs. 185
Quantity :2.2 g
Shelf life : 24 months
A free sharpener comes with each lip crayon.
A newly formulated lip crayon for soft texture and smooth matte finish. Enriched with highly pigmented formula, it delivers intense color payoff.
A rich mixture of olive oil and jojoba oil conditions your lips. Natural shea and cocoa butter extracts soften and nourish your lips.
- Glides smoothly across the lips, finish is semi matte. Very comfortable to wear.
- Color pay off is good, the swatches are all one swipe.
- All the shades are suitable for Indian skin tone.
- The crayon can also be used as a lip liner.
- Staying power is a good 4-5 hours, after which it fades away leaving a stain. I had oily food, soda, coffee and still the shade was there on my lips. It lasted me a whole day at work without touch up.
- Color coded package, with name and shade number printed on the body.
- The formula nourishes and conditions the lips.
- Transfers a little.
- Not smudge proof.
- The shade name is different from shade color. For instance, 10 Blushing Pink is more like a warm peach shade.
- Shades like berry red, pink burst have some shimmer which I don’t prefer.
The pros outweigh the cons. I have used lipsticks which cost double the amount and still don’t do a good job. So this is definitely worth buying. I am really glad that Lakme launched these crayons, since off late the market didn’t have many good quality yet affordable lipsticks. Lakme has set the bar high, hope other brands also follow soon.
Favorites : Berry red, mauve magic, shocking pink, blushing pink.
Rating : 4.5/5