Wild Argan Oil from The Body Shop
Argan oil? What’s that?
This beauty elixir is extracted from kernels of the Moroccan Argan Tree. It’s a wonder oil for hair, skin and even nails.
It’s just another oil. What’s so great about it?
Uh huh. This is a rich source of Vitamin E which is essential for good skin and great hair.
- It hydrates and soothes irritated skin
- Tames that wild frizz.
- Helps in reducing hair fall.
- Split ends? No more.
- Keeps nails smooth, shiny and soft cuticles. No more damaged nails.
- It moisturizes dry flaky skin.
How to use it?
Argan oil can be used in it’s pure form or as an ingredient in any skin care products.
- Leave in Hair serum- Two pumps of this oil and I am ready to flaunt my hair. Super shiny and frizz free.
- It’s non greasy so you can use it as a styling agent or heat protector.
- Skin Moisturizer, massage the oil into your skin at night and wake up with soft hydrated skin. No more flaky skin.
- Nail care, rub some oil on your cuticles and massage them.
- Argan oil can help in reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Use it as a hair mask once in two weeks, massage onto your scalp and hair tips and wrap a hot towel. Leave it on for 30 to 60 minutes and wash your hair.
- Oh you can use it as a lip moisturizer as well
It’s Liquid Gold indeed. The oil retails for 1795 INR for 125 ml. It is a good investment products and goes a long way.